The first half of the English FA Cup Final, held as the first ever Manchester derby, ended 1-1.

Through the second half, the winner of the cup was hidden. Manchester City and Manchester United (Man United) finished 1-1 after exchanging one goal each in the first half of the 2022/23 season FA Cup Final, which started at Wembley, London, England from 11:00 pm on the 3rd.먹튀검증

This is the first time in the 152-year history of the FA Cup that two Manchester rivals will face off in the final.

This match is particularly noteworthy in that it is an important way for Manchester City to achieve the treble (three crowns) this season, and that it is a match in which Manchester United can win two crowns, from the League Cup to the FA Cup after the appointment of manager Eric Turnhagh. are collecting

On this day, Man City adopted a 3-2-4-1 formation. Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias and Manuel Akanzi were in the back three following goalkeeper Ortega, who continued to play in the FA Cup. Double Volante is John Stones and Rodri.

The four midfielders in the second line are Bernardo Silva, Kevin De Bruyne, Gundogan, and Jack Grealish, and Haalan, who swept the Premier League top scorer, player of the year, and young player, will be one-top.

Manchester United came out with a 4-2-3-1 formation. David De Gea plays as the gatekeeper and the back four from left are Luke Shaw, Lindelof, Raphael Baran and Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

Fred and Casemiro took charge of the double volante, and the three candidates for the second line were Jadon Sancho, Christian Eriksen and Bruno Fernandez. One top is Marcus Rashford.

Manchester City scored a surprise goal as soon as the match started and succeeded in overpowering it.

Ortega’s long kick was headed forward by Man City striker Elling Hollan, and Man City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne and Manchester United defender Viktor Lindelof competed for the ball in the air. At this time, captain Gundogan connected the ball with a right-footed volley, and the ball shook the top right corner of Man Utd, completing a goal.

The first goal was scored exactly 12 seconds after kick-off. It was an early goal enough to make people feel that the game is over easily as Man City has a slight advantage in power.

However, Manchester United also persistently attacked the Manchester City defense and eventually bore fruit in the middle of the first half.

Grealish committed a handball foul during a ball fight between Wan-Bissaka and Grealish, who were involved in the attack. After going through a video review (VAR), a penalty kick was declared. Manchester United captain Fernandez calmly kicked the ball with his right foot in the 33rd minute to make it 1-1.

Afterwards, the two teams spent the first half extra time without any chance and heard the whistle at the end of the first half at 1-1. I was committed to the second half.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *